SILK CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Curious about how to care for your Silked Pillow Sleeve?
Follow these steps:
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Lay flat to dry (delicate or air dry, in dryer, is acceptable)
- Iron on Low Heat (Not required)
- Dry cleaning is recommended
We founders have been wash testing our pillow sleeves for 3 years and here is what we have found;
- We wash ours every 2 weeks, on the cold cycle with light colors and dry it on delicate, and it comes out beautifully!
We know laundry is a personal thing, so when we buy new things that need to be cared for, the instructions play a part in our buying decisions of what comes home with us and what stays in the store, and we get that.
Sandra & Phoenix